Sunday, October 11, 2009

up to Lexington.....

Mark and I made the journey to Lexington, Ky. to see the 'Kings of Leon' on Saturday night. In all honesty, I have never seen a better performance. Have you ever been to a concert and the band performing sounded exactly the same as they did on their record? It doesn't happen alot, but it did for us on Saturday! The Kings were amazing. If you haven't heard of them, I strongly suggest you crawl out from underneath that rock you've been living under and check them out. Their old stuff is even better than their new stuff, believe it or not.

The band 'White Lies' opened, and Mark and I were pretty impressed by them as well.

The tickets were a last minute happening, given to us by some friends who couldn't use them. Thanks, Mitchell and Brittany for thinking of us. We love you!

Here are a few pictures I captured while there. Enjoy!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...