Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day 14

Today's challenge is one I have been looking forward to since Saturday. And it is not for the weak stomached...or faint of heart for that matter. I realize that I didn't actually take this picture today, but it was too good an opportunity to pass up. You see, our good friend Bill went hunting and Mark and I helped cut up the meat. Ah, yes, you see where this is going. Now you see, I don't want anyone to be offended, because I have respect for life. Human or animal. If you know me at all, you know I try to find a home for any stray animal or person who needs it. When we hunt, we eat the meat. That's the only way I will hunt. For food, people. So, all that said and myself defended, I give you day 14.

heart:


A goose heart, to be exact. I was fascinated by it. Having taken anatomy and physiology, I took the picture then promptly dissected this heart. I found the chambers of the heart (I think) and the vena cava. Really, really cool. A learning tool and such respect for the life that this tiny organ once fed.

Happy Valentines day!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...