Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day 8

Sun:

Well, today couldn't have been a crappier day to capture the sun. It was overcast. All. Day. Long. When Mark came home from work, he found me in the office with the camera pressed to my forehead. When he asked me what I was doing, I told him I was thinking and trying to be inspired. I explained to him about the photo of the day and how I was never going to see the sun again... (wah, wah), he embraced his inner nerd, and this is what we came up with.



Courtesy of the Starwalk Application on his iPhone. Is this a total cop out? If you think so, I will totally get one of Ryan's books, find a sun and take a picture. Today, folks, there was just no other way. Special thanks to Mark for being a nerd.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

ha, this is great!! Very inspired my dear!! :)

Ellis Island said...

Right? Mark's a geeky and brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...