Friday, March 9, 2012

Swiffer Out

I must admit, after the February Photo-a-day, my blog is a bit dusty. Sorry, folks! I started a new job and this girl has been falling into bed every night around 10:30! The new job is going well. I'm back at another tanning salon, and I really like it. Generally people who want to get tan are super nice and in happy moods, and that jives well with me! I'm also sporting a nice golden glow and that does wonders for the psyche.

In other news, I went back to the doctor last week to talk more in depth about getting preggers. I cannot even begin to tell you what a joy it was to have Mark in the room during the visit. Along with the nurse, the doctor and a trainee. There we all were. Mark and the doctor just chatting away while he was doing the exam. The nurse talking to the trainee about making the patient feel comfortable during an exam. Me lying there with my legs spread wide for everyone to see...wishing a great hole would open in the earth and I could fall into it...for like, forever. OMG.

And really, I can't NOT publish this. It's too funny looking back to not want to remember. (Though I'm still not sure I will ever want to remember this, but still.)

My grandfather has taken a turn. He's not well. Please send some prayers up for him.

OK. That's all for today.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

the things we women have to go through! When Ryne was being delivered there were 12 people in the room and Adam was the only family member! We had a couple of students in there, a ton of nurses and two doctors. I figured that non of them were looking at my face though, so it's not like they'd every recognize me out somewhere!

Ellis Island said...

Ha! You poor thing! Yes, I wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. You're right though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...