Wednesday, July 11, 2012

16 weeks

Here we are at 16 weeks! I go for my monthly doctors appointment on Friday, and then at the next appointment (at least we think- it might be this one!) we find out what this little dove is going to be!

Things have been going well. I am so blessed to say that! The only things that have made me uncomfortable so far is a bit of heartburn, and some sciatica. Other than that, nothing to complain about, except the heat. Pregnant people really can't handle the heat. I feel like my blood is boiling when I go outside! Luckily, today has been so nice since we got the rain, and I took full advantage by sitting out on the back porch all night!

One other thing to mention...my face looks like a pizza. It's really grossing me out. Ah well, anything for love. : )


Little dove is the size of an avocado this week. Belly is starting to protrude. : )

More Friday....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...