First of all, a shout out to Lauren. I stole this idea from her blog. (HI, Lauren! I read you too!)
Here are 10 things I can't live without... (in no particular order).
1. Lip gloss. Oh, how I love thee. My personal best record for quantity of lip gloss in my purse at one time is fourteen. It's something I'm rather proud of.
2. Popcorn. It's my favorite snack in the world. Mark bought be a hot air popper one year because I kept burning bags in the microwave. You can't burn popcorn in a hot air popper. You can, however, make a huge mess if the bowl is too small.
3. Water. Yeah, that's a pretty basic thing for everyone, but I feel compelled to include it because not only do I love to drink water, I love swimming, long baths and showers and also, I love Macaroni. And you can't have it without water.
5. My dear, sweet husband. Sometimes, he's the air in my lungs and others he's what roots me to the earth. I love him....
6. My family. They may be A LOT crazy, but I wouldn't be here without them. They are my people.
7. My friends. Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends.....The ones I have are the very best.
8. Music. The soundtrack of our lives, right?
9. A good series. I've always loved to read, but series are my favorite. Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, and The Sookie Stackhouse Novels, just to name a few.
10. Can there be a two way tie for number 10? Sure, it's my blog, why not. Ironically....it's nature and technology. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. : D
Thanks to Lauren for the neat post idea. : )