Monday, December 12, 2011

Reasons

So, the main reason it has taken me so long to post here, is because I am finally working! It feels amazing! I am sitting with an elderly man, which hardly qualifies as work, even though I worked 48 hours last week! -and he is so sweet. I'm not sure how long it will last, but I am grateful for anything right now. It feels good to contribute! I also went to the doctor to talk babies. Since we haven't been trying long, he's not worried that it hasn't happened yet. We are going to wait another 6 months and see where we are then. I have been so tired lately. (Which either means I have been out of the workforce WAY too long, or....) Either way, I am more relaxed because I'm not sitting around the house wondering and bored. You know what they say, Idol Hands...


Keeps us in your prayers. We're happy, but we would love an addition to our family. God knows the plan. I trust in Him.

*Cruisin'- Smokey Robinson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...