Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Belated

I've had several people mention to me the lack of new material here. Geeze, people! If you are reading, then comment! I had no idea so many of you stop by to read about my crazy life. : )

So, I think I left off somewhere before Thanksgiving. Well, it's been a whirlwind dudes. November was crazy.  I did manage to look pretty on Thanksgiving, though! Thanksgiving was a mess. We ended up having Thanksgiving at my grandmothers house without her. Honestly, it was WEIRD. My aunt did come either, so it was a small gathering, even for that side of the family which is usually about nine people.



We also got to see this little turkey, too. Light of my world, I tell you!





After we left there, we went to Mark's grannies for dinner. I so enjoy getting to spend time with his family. The are a bunch of loons, and you can always count on a laugh and probably a shot or two out behind the barn from Uncle Jimbo. : )  We headed home for a few hours and set out that night for Walmart. Epic Fail. Whoever decided to open Walmart the night before Black Friday was more evil than Shredder. We got there and people had already opened the shrink wrapped sales bins for the midnight sale. There was nothing left for us to buy. I was hot! Actually, I was SO mad, that I briefly considered not getting up at all on Friday morning to shop. In the end, we got up at 10, had breakfast and went shopping. It was a great day and we managed to get all of our shopping done except for one another. All in all, not too shabby.

I know it's belated, but I hope your Turkey Day was a success!

*I'll Do Anything You Want Me To: Barry White

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...