Friday, May 8, 2009

Zoo Fun

Mark, Me, Holly, Ryan and Grammy- Ryan's First Zoo Trip April 2009

Indeed! My mom wanted to take Ryan to the zoo and since Wayne was working on the weekend they wanted to go, Mark and I went along instead. (I will use any excuse to go to the zoo! I love it!







Here are Mark and myself enroute. (I also love any oppertunity to take pictures of us while he is driving.) He wasn't as excited as I was. Nevertheless, I was out for adventure....



I love ANIMALS!! I LOVE THE ZOO!! What more can I say, really?



When we finally made it to the zoo- it took forever because of the 640 detour- we found parking pretty close because everyone was leaving. Lucky for us! We had a 10 month old, his stroller and my mom and Holly who like to bring everything they might need for a nuclear holocaust along with them, everywhere they go.






Ryan and Grammy. I think Mark was helping to assemble the stroller and baked goods. : )


Mom and I in tortise territory. Only, they weren't out. None of them. No turtles or tortises of any kind. I was a little upset, but I think Mark was actually kind of pissed.



Here are Holly and Ryan at the Zebra Exhibit. They actually had electric fences gaurding these striped beauties. Are they supposed to be dangerous?

Here is Mark having a belly pooching contest with a gorilla. I think Mark might have won, but let's face it. The man has talent!

I could have posted a hundred pictures on here, but decided it was probably better not to bore you with pictures minus people. Ryan's favorite exhibit was the North American River Otter. They really put on a show! He had his hands pressed up to the glass and was laughing! I think he really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to go back when he's a little older and will enjoy it more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...