Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to ... her?

I guess if my blog had a sex, it would be a girl. Anyway, Ellis Island is 1 year old today! I met my goal, keeping up with this blog for an entire year. I'm not done, and hopefully, I will celebrate several more blog birthdays!

2009 has been full of it's ups and downs, and let's face it, what year isn't? I have big plans for 2010, though. I plan to make my first pot of black eyed peas (for good luck, of course!) and I have very nearly completed my Mighty Life List as well, so there will be lots of things to write about from that too. (and I will be posting it soon!) I have a photo project in mind, and several New Year's Resolutions that I intend to stick to- with help from the gracious internet. You see, if I post it here, the thought of you judging me is simply terrifying, so, that should cure any feelings of angst when I really don't want to go to the gym!

To my baby, Ellis Island, you have helped me to grow in so many ways. I'm greatful we hooked up. : )

Here are a few of my favorite posts from the past year:

Mark, The Oscars, Ryan turns 1, Estrogen, 9, jewel

To those of you who have read and/or kept up with my blog, thank you for caring!

Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010!



Love,
Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...