Monday, September 13, 2010

UT vs Oregon....Wah, Wah....

We left home fairly early on Saturday afternoon to catch the 7PM game over in Neyland. We coasted through the sea of orange, found our seats and got settled. The game started well.... oh so well.... and then came the rain.... Oh, the fracking rain...

We were entertained however...you can't hold the student section back...several people were arrested. I asked Mark when it was happening, "would you be mad if I had done that and gotten arrested?" His response: "If we were in college? No. Now? Yeah... I have a clearance to worry about." Being a grown up with responsibilities sucks sometimes. You can look to others for a laugh when the tough gets going though:

Crazy folks.. I tell you. Alas, the volunteers did not stay rolling strong after the rain delay was over...It got bad... lets just leave it at that. Mark I managed to have a really good time, though. : )

Until next week, Vol fans. We play Florida. Here. I'm going. I may lose my mind with excitement.
Go Vols!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...