Monday, September 13, 2010

Fundraising

I've been on a bit of a hiatus. I  know, I know. Not without good cause, though! I swear! We hit the street in front of the shop to help raise a little money for those involved in the crash at the shop. Little did we know.... our efforts were greatly rewarded! I met some of the most amazing people, and I don't just mean the people who donated, though they were pretty awesome too. The women of Renew-U Salon, especially Mrs. Stacy Wilson, are forces to be reckoned with! I would never have imagined I would encounter such caring, open hearted individuals, and I was happily mistaken. These women were phenomenal. They put the entire thing together, orchestrated it, and even managed to get Domino's to deliver pizza for us to munch on while we were there and Rocky Top donated waters and Cokes! Amazing! Thank you so much to everyone participated, be that as a donor, a collector, or even the ladies at the bank who helped us out by staying over to count money. I love each and every one of you!
Front of the shop.
Road workers!


Fantastic group of volunteers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...