Wednesday, May 11, 2011

too many irons in the fire

I sat down this morning and made a "To Do List". It wasn't short. Read on...

  • Clean House
  • Laundry
  • Dinner
  • Give the dogs a bath
  • Return Movies
  • Walgreens
  • Kroger
  • Pot Plants
That's just today. The things I have committed to doing the rest of this week are insane as well...

  • 10AM Thursday- Interview
  • 11AM Thursday- Doctors Appointment (Gonna have to cancel that one)
  • 12PM Thursday- Sit with a friend who had surgery
  • 5PM Thursday- Take pictures for a friend's children who are in a dance recital
  • 9PM Thursday- Grey's Anatomy (Ok, technically, thats not a committment, but STILL. Not missing it. )
  • 10AM Friday- Sit with Friend who had surgery
  • 2PM Friday- Go pick up boat tires
  • 10AM Saturday- Fun Day for Mark's Work
  • 6PM Sunday- Kyle's Graduation from College!
  • 9AM Monday- Babysit
Where is May going?????? I don't want to sound like I am complaining, either... I want to do each and every one of these things...I just wish they didn't all decide to occur on the same weekend! And if I land the job? It's seriously going to complicate things.. 

*Kings of Leon-  Molly's Chambers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...