Friday, June 1, 2012

First doctors appointment (post 7)

Well, we had our first doctor's appointment today. That ultrasound is something else, let me tell you. I'm 8 weeks, so I didn't get the belly ultrasound if you know what I'm saying. Odd. The thing is I barely noticed it after I heard that heartbeat.... ba-bum-ba-bum-ba-bum-ba-bum. It was fast and loud. Seemed strong to me. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen or done in my whole life. I totally get why people say it's unexplainable now. It is unexplainable. You'll see. Believe me, I know how frustrating that is, but it's totally true. : ) Here is a picture of our little dove. This is zoomed in super close. I love my OB.




Mark and I were really amazed watching the ultrasound. He was speechless with a big grin. (I did hazard a glance in his direction, too.) My reaction was to shout out "Oh My God!" That's a direct quote, people.

Due date: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. One angle measures 8 weeks and 2 days, the other angle measures 8 weeks and 3 days. Whatever. Holiday baby here we come!

This is how we plan to announce on Facebook and email:



I totally made this. It's freaking adorable, if I do say so myself. : ) We're trying to let all the people we are close to know now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...