Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fathers Day

Father's Day is always hard, not having my dad to celebrate with, but I do have my grandfather- who I share a birthday with and ALOT of fond memories, with. Here are a few pictures from Father's Day, with grandad (aka: paw-paw) and the family.


Ryan with a very Vintage Texaco Truck. It was my uncles' and my grandmother thought Ryan might like it. Well, he sure did! He kept saying "vroom, vroom!"

Mark and Grandad, while he was opening gifts.

My wonderful Grandparents. Granmudda and Gia.


Grammy and Ryan.



Paw paw and Ryan


Happy (belated) Father's Day to all of my daddy friends, my brother in law, my grandfather, and of course, my dad. I love you all so much.
*special note: Wayne, I am so sorry I didn't get a picture of you and Ryan. Next year, hopefully?

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...