Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas round 2

When I left off, it hand just turned Christmas Day. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that saint Nicolas soon would be there.

Well, he definitely showed....and then we ate all day long. I felt like I had gained about a hundred pounds since yesterday morning when I finally called it a day.... Here is a little more of my Christmas. Enjoy...


Opening my new camera.... told ya I cried!

Opening his new headphones... he was a pretty happy guy!



Christmas at the Walls house... Chaos as usual... : )


Christmas at Grannie Ellis' house... more chaos...


Sisters and nephew. Aw....


 Mark and his parents


Sweet baby...


His new John Deere!

Everything except the first two pictures were taken with the new camera. : ) I can already see such a difference! So, yes. All in all, I had a wonderful, merry Christmas. I hope yours was as awesome as mine was. MUCH love to all....

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...