Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why, Oh why...

is it taking me so long to blog these days? You know, I actually had stop and review what I last blogged about before I started. I feel ashamed. My poor little lonely blog. Out here in the middle of cyberspace with no one to love on it.....

Well, First things first, I guess....Pictures! Thanksgiving weekend was fast and furious.....but we made plenty of great memories....We had lunch at Gigi and Papaws and did some big playing out in the yard!



The next morning, Mark and I participated in Black Friday, where we completed all of our shopping except for one another. : ) Don't we look groggy great?


That Saturday, Mark and I went to the Tennessee/Kentucky game....and froze our asses off. NEVER have I been that cold at a ballgame before. They did have plenty of Hot Chocolate to keep me happy though. : ) and Petros. I can't go to Neyland and not have a petro. (Why, I don't know, because they aren't even that great.)
So, that's a super brief overview of the end of November. ......it's almost Christmas, so I've got a lot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...