Thursday, December 16, 2010

mother nature needs slapped

The weather here has been freaky. Superfreaky. There are Decembers where I can remember wearing short sleeves with a jacket of some sort, and that just hasn't been the case this year. It seems as though winter has arrived early. At the beginning of this week we got some snow. There was actually enough that Mark got the day off (which almost NEVER happens, since he works at the plant) so we spent the day working on our new closet! (Are we an old married couple or what?) So, the snow melted (I got no pictures, epic fail) and everyone went back to work and then today the weather called for ice. Now...... I am not one to enjoy driving in precipitation of any variety.... rain, sleet, hail, snow, fog, whatever, but when you say ice, I'm all "I refuse to go anywhere." I may not even use my legs as modes of transportation. Going to mailbox is just OUT. Whatever. Anyway, We've been dressing like this a lot recently.....

It's been COLD. I think you get the idea. : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...