Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sorry!!

It's been almost a month since I posted! Bad blogger! Bad! The past month has been so busy, my head is spinning. We attended a wedding, we've been to several more tee ball games, I started a new job and we are finally remodeling the hideous upstairs bathroom. (We found HARDWOOD under the linoleum in the there.) Anyway, it's been busy, but I am going to keep this fairly short.

The new job is awesome. I am working with kids and they are seriously amazing. I couldn't be happier doing this. In many ways I feel like they are teaching me more than I am teaching them. It's awesome. : )

The bathroom remodel is extensive. We are redoing the floor, tearing out a wall, putting in new vanities, painting and fixing the closet. The word sheet rock may send me into convulsions, so I can't really get to much into it without wigging out.

Our good friends James and Vanessa got married about two weeks ago. It was a beautiful wedding. Mark was a groomsman and I got to photograph the whole thing. We are so lucky to be blessed with such wonderful friends as them. We finally had them over last night to hear about their honeymoon and the moving/merging of houses!

We celebrated Mothers Day today with some of my favorite mothers- mine, of course, Marks Mom, my sister and my grandmother. : ) Love these ladies so much!!

So much more to add, but that will be another post for another day. I just needed to show the blog some love. I'm off to bed. Miss you bloggies!

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...