Monday, December 29, 2008

Greetings from the little K.


In the past, I have tried to create a blog that I thought was appropriate for someone my age. I also found that when I began writing that I was censoring myself quite a bit. Here's the rub. 1. I don't really act my age. I have the soul of a 97 year old woman, which I believe entitles my to say profanities and make not-so tasteful jokes, and 2. I don't censor myself when I talk, so why should I do when when I am writing? It is my goal to try and remedy that. It is my goal to write on this blog they way I want to. Not they way I think anyone else would like to read it. I may come off harsh at times, and sappy at others, but I think I am OK with that. Writing makes me happy, and ultimately, isn't that the goal? This is my first post. Oh, so proud! Look mama! No one is even batting an eye!

Add Image

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...