Monday, December 29, 2008

My Marley.

Today I took my beloved Beth to see Marley and Me for her Birthday. (Her birthday is actually January First, but she's not fond of hungover people celebrating her birthday so she usually opts not to celebrate at all- therefore I took her to the movies a week early.)
Beth had read the book and naturally passed it along to me because I LOVE DOGS. Plain and simple. Anyway, After I read it, (and I LOVVVVVEEEDD it) I heard the movie was coming out, so I decided to take her to see it. Oh it was wonderful. A story about the worlds worst Dog. See the movie, but read the book, too. Its so wonderful and yes. You will cry. If you don't then that means that you have no soul. Plain and simple. Below is a picture of 'my Marley"- Saber. She's been my baby for a long time now and I don't know what I would ever do without her. I love you, boo....





Saber in Daddy's tie. August 25, 2008. My Happy Girl, Shibbs. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...