Saturday, January 23, 2010

new lease, new 'do!

As I said in my previous post, I feel like our little trip to the mountains recharged my battery. I figured while I was still on my mountain high, I ought to follow through on one of the things on my to-do list for this month, which was get a hairstyle. For the past 6 years, I have grown my hair out and then whacked it for Locks of Love. You can read more about that oragnization HERE!

Locks of Love is basically harvesting your hair to make wigs for kids. I have done this three times. It's very rewarding, but it's hard to have a style when you're doing it. Anyway, I am ready for a style! Not that I am done with locks of love- I am sure that I will donate again in the future, but for now, it's someone else's turn. I went from this:



to this:




Holy hell, I haven't had bangs since 8th grade trip to D.C.! This should be interesting!
It looks pretty hot though, dont you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...