Thursday, April 15, 2010

here's what I'm thinkin'

Is there anything you realize you say too often? Mark and I were sitting in Subway tonight and I was explaining the finer points of the universe to him when the following conversation took place:

Me: "Here's what I'm thinking:  I'll use recipes from different websites and get really creative. It's too bad I don't like to cook, or I would probably be a good one."

Him: " what you need to do is get all zannied up and get in the kitchen."

Me: "yeah, I'll get all zannied up and make a grocery list for you..."

Him: " it would probably be just a big list of movies and you would be all crossed eyed trying to explain to me why you gave me a list of movies as a stand in for the grocery list."

Me: "here's what I'm thinking.."

Him: "you know you say that a lot"

Me: "What?"

Him: "you always say, 'here's what I'm thinking', you  know?"

Me: "I do?"

Him: "yeah."

Me: "remind me of that when I get home."

Him: Why?

Me: " 'cause I'm gonna blog it."

Him: "Why?"

Me: "Because this conversation is too damn random and funny not to."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...