Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Much the same

The past four weeks have been some of the toughest I can remember in a very long time. My mind feels as though it has been on the tilt-a-whirl for a few days too many and I am still trying to get my legs about me once again. It's so hard not to be able to talk about something on my blog. It's what this thing is for, and I sort of feel like I am betraying myself by not writing about it. Putting my problems out there for other people to see and hear and relate to is often the most comforting thing, and the thing I look forward to the most. Even when I believe no one is reading it, I am reminded that one day, many years down the road, someone may stumble across this post and completely relate to it.

As I said before, I feel like I am betraying myself not talking about things....however, what has happened recently is not my story to share, and therefore I cannot. It's frustrating to no end, atop a mind that is already shaky. Struggling for answers, hoping each day will be better than the next. Keep my family in your prayers... if you don't mind.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...