Sunday, May 16, 2010

a visit from Ryan


And so it begins. I've been trying to catch up blogging, but reruns of Kendra and The Price of Beauty have kept me from it. (and I'm not even joking- cable has ruined me!) HA!

I started my weekend a little early by keeping Ryan so Holly could go out for dinner. He kept trying to climb into this tree so, I figured why not give him a lift? As you can probably tell, he liked it. : )




He also helped me water the plants, spilling most of the water from the jug onto his pants and shoes. (see exhibit B) As it would happen, children love playing in water and he was happy as a clam in soggy pants and shoes and was excited to assist me in the rest of my afternoon chores (where he ended up alarming dirty) until I gave up and put him in the bathtub.

Good times. : ) He's talking so much now. He's going to be 2 next month. (Just wait for year two in review!) It's hard to believe he was that little baby so long ago, and now he has such a vocabulary! Ketchup, Ry-Ry, Gigi, Uncle Mark and Aunt Hedda (FINALLY!) just to name a few.

Also, as it turns out, Ryan is an excellent gardener... when we arrived home this weekend, that Gardenia he missed? It's blooming!

*Into the Great Wide Open- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

1 comment:

Brandi said...

So sweet...he is so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...