Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad Behavior

Have you ever had a job where part of the job was for everyone to talk about everyone else? Pretending to be best friends when around one another and then dogging the shit out of them as soon as they are out of earshot? This is the job I am referring to as Teenage Mini Drama Job. I wont say where, but I am currently working two jobs. OK, three technically, but one of my jobs has definitely fallen into this category. I am so sick of hearing about everyone and their slacker habits. Ugh.

Which brings me to my next point. Am I a slacker too? Are they talking shit about me when I leave the room? If they are, it's only to make sure I fit in, because I am definitely the one doing all the work, which disqualifies me as a slacker. Ugh. That is so off putting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...