Monday, February 9, 2009

February's Loves

Things that I am enjoying this month:

1. The freakishly warm weather, but technically its only been warm yesterday and today
2. Rereading some old favorites: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn
3. The small boom in Massage Business
4. The idea that spring is just around the corner
5. Tanning- always makes me feel good.
6. Saving Abel- Addicted: it's vaguely dirty
7. Liam Neeson in "Taken"
8. Grey's Anatomy. It's finally getting interesting again.
9. My favorite pair of old jeans. They almost have holes in the knees.
10. Homemade Double Chocolate Brownies with Icing. Mmmmm...

What are you enjoying?

2 comments:

Jenny Owens said...

We LOVED Liam Neeson in Taken. He was such a badass!

Ellis Island said...

Hey! Glad you stopped by my blog! I know. He really was. Mom asked me to go see it with her. I was really suprised, but she loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...