Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Highlights

For me, the best thing about the Superbowl is usually the commercials. Unless I have a team favorite who made it all the way there, I gear up for the commercials. Which is odd, to me, because I follow Tennessee Football very regularly. No matter HOW BAD THE SEASON IS, and I don't leave the TV except for commercials. Weird. Anyway, I spent "game time" this year, going to the bathroom, getting a fresh drink or playing with the cutie pie nephew and "Commercial time" trying to compile a list of my favorites. You can see any of these at http://www.nbc.com/ if you happened to miss them. Pepsi and Doritos were really killing it this year. Here they are from bottom to top. Enjoy.

* Honorable Mention: Budweiser: Show Off
6. Bridgestone: Mr and Mrs Potato Head
5. Cheetos: Pigeons: Give Daddy a kiss
4. Pepsi: I'm Good!
3. Doritos: Luck Ran Out
2. Bud Light: Swedish Conan
1. Doritos: Free chips, but no Promotion.


*This one isn't really funny, just cute. Love those Clydesdale's! There's another one with Clydesdale's about Daisy and the Circus, if you are a lover of these beauties, like me.

Happy Superbowl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...