Monday, February 23, 2009

Passed..... Out

Mark passed his test for work! I am so proud of him. He really hit the books and worked hard. He was pretty anxious about it as well. When he got home on Wednesday night he told me he made the highest grade in the class. There were some people who didn't pass. He felt bad about them and was worrying a little, so I took him out to celebrate. I also made him sit still for a Hip-hip-hooray picture.

He really hates it when I do this, but he's a good sport. : )
Congrats, honey! I knew you'd be just fine!

He started 4 10's this week and it has really hit him hard. He has to be at work by 6 just to get checked in. Glad we celebrated last week. We'd have to hit the early bird special at Shoney's if we had waited, he's going to bed so early! He gets Friday off now, so that's a definite plus!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...