Monday, April 6, 2009

Best Picture

I just finished watching Slumdog Millionaire, and for those of you who haven't seen it yet; you should! It won Best Picture and lots of other awards this year at the Oscars. It's got something for everyone, action, comedy, romance, you name it! Salim, Jamal and Latika are the primary focus of this story, and it's one you don't want to miss. Enjoy! *Doubt comes out tomorrow and it next on my list of movies to see, so I will report back soon!

As a side note, Mark started "hell week" today and I was a wonderful wife who had dinner on the table and hot when he got home. It wasn't pizza either! I made pork tenderloin, rice and salad. He is asleep already. As in, for the night. This morning started off with a bang when he forgot his codes to get in. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. He was delirious when he got home, but smiling so I will take that as a hopeful hint that the rest of the week will pass quickly for him. I wanted to get a picture of him when he got home, but I can't seem to find the camera. hopefully I will catch one tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jade said...

I loved Slumdog! I thought it was really clever how they reavealed how he knew each answer. Best movie Ive seen in a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...