Tuesday, January 4, 2011

breffast in mah belly

In an effort to eat better, I started the day with a bowl of Greek Yogurt and assorted fruits including pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, grapes and kiwi. Holy meatballs, batman! Why haven't I tried out Greek yogurt before now? It's delicious if you haven't tried it, and I strongly recommend that you do. I bought Greek Gods Traditional Greek Yogurt. It was so rich! It's thicker than regular yogurt, and I bought honey flavored, so it was really yummy!
I realize now that you can't really see the yogurt in bowl because of all the fruit! It sort of looks light like cool whip, but is actually very thick. Anyway, I just thought I would make a plug for it here, because I thought it was totally amazing! I will say that you really do have to add something to it though. I really like plain vanilla yogurt, but this stuff goes best when I has something to stick to and fresh fruit did not disappoint! I found a recipe for homeade granola that I think would be great with it, so maybe I will post that one later.
I'm off to paint. I have officially started working on the guest bedroom. I'm so excited! I will post pictures (before and afters) as soon as I get the chance! Happy Tuesday!

*Bad Company-  "Feel like Makin Love'


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...