Monday, January 31, 2011

last hunting weekend

Hunting season is over. I'm happy to report that I'm a little sad about it. There's just something about being with nature that early in the morning (and sometimes in the afternoon) that really sets me at ease. That is, until a duck or goose gets within shooting range and then I completely forget myself and freak out. It's exciting!





Mark was able to go with me and he liked it well enough that we went back out with Bill on Saturday morning too. Success! I am really looking forward to the season opening back up again. It's a long wait though. I don't think we go back out until September. I didn't get a lot of great shots, but I did capture some good memories.

*Riders on the Storm- The Doors

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...