Wednesday, January 5, 2011

out with the old...

...and in with the new! As promised, I am posting pictures of the repainting of one of our upstairs bedrooms. Just to be clear, I really LOVED the color that was on the walls previously, but it really didn't flow with the rest of the house and since it's upstairs, that's been driving me a little crazy. So here are the before and afters:


Before: Cool Jazz..



After: Vanilla Brandy...


I haven't touched up the trim yet, however, I am really pleased with how the color turned out. The other thing is that I can't wait to decorate! I bought a new comforter to go on the bed and have selected some cool frames to go on the wall. Exciting! All done by me!

*Iron and Wine- Such Great Heights

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...