Thursday, January 20, 2011

January Loves

It's back! My loves are back! (only because I'm a loser and have nothing else to do with my spare time other than make fun of myself for your entertainment.)

Alas, here are the things I am loving in January. No particular order...

1. Hummus. Have you tried it? Wow. Love me some Hummus.

2. Painting. I guess technically I love painting all year round. I am really enjoying it this month. : )

3. Photography...Mmmm. My new camera gives me chills. And they are multiplying if you know what I'm sayin'.

4. Hunting. More like a new found respect for the regalia (is that a word?) of it? It's sort of regal. Whatever....

5. The idea of a Tea Party. (NOT to be confused with THE Tea Party.) I'm talking teapots, people.

6. Snow. I say that quietly, so that no one can come beat me over the head with a bag of salt and a shovel.

7. The Soup Kitchen. Holla. So GOOD.

8. The Pop Rox. -An 80's cover band that rocked my face last weekend.

9. Reading. I always love to read, but this month I've had time! Bookshelf inserts coming soon.

10.  Craftiness. I like to repurpose things.

Hopefully, I'll make a list next month. (If I remember.)

Until then, sweet friends...

* Judy is a Punk- The Ramones

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...