Monday, January 10, 2011

Duck, duck, goose

I have actually been hunting twice since my last post about it, once with Jake and once with Scout..Bill was there both times, of course. Somehow I deleted the pictures of Scout hunting before I uploaded them. (GRR!)  We are also going back out tomorrow. Sunday was the COLDEST by far. Nine degrees outside when we left, folks. Freaking NINE! BRRRRRR! 




The makeup this times isn't much better than the first. The second time was awesome, and I didn't capture it. Oh well. We also had a missed opportunity (both gun and camera wise) that Bill and I may laugh about forever. Oh well. It's a lot of fun! Except for the nine degrees. That part sucked. : )

Anyway, back out tomorrow, and hoping to get some fantastic photos with snow and geese and dogs and water. I'll update soon.

: )

*Cyndi Lauper- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...