Sunday, February 7, 2010

Coco Holt...Errrkkk!

I have so many reasons to be thankful in my life, and Valentines Day is just a week away- which got me thinking about the people in my life that I love the most. Since it is seven days away, this week I thought I might make a post each day (or at least try to) in honor of the people I love most in my life.

One of the first people who came to mind was Courtney. She has been my friend for longer than I care to admit, and that's only because we're getting older. In times of old I can remember Court saying to people, "Heather has been my best friend for 8 years!" -and that was a while back, so it's been much longer than that since we became friends. We met first in the church nursery and were good buddies to begin with. From there, Courtney moved from Midway to Kingston when we were in 5th grade, I believe. We've shared so many wonderful memories. Everything, in fact, from Sex Ed, slumber parties, tears, and laughter to tricks and jokes. We got left at the skating rink more than once by our parents who were out having their fun, from sneaking swigs of champagne on New Year's Eve, rolling my own mother's front yard, living together and so many weekends of non stop fun, it's actually kind of hard to recall all of the fun we've had and the mischief we've made together over the years. I owe so much to this woman, that girl and that little old lady I know will be by my side, no matter what time does to us.

To my best friend, Courtney: You mean more to me than I can express. I love you...Errkk!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...