Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

Mushy, Mushy. This week has been a solid week of MUSH here at Ellis Island, and I'm sorry today isn't going to be any better. However- chances are, something next week will piss me off and I'll be ranting again in no time. Until then, you'll just have to endure it.

The last person I chose to write about for my Valentines project is Mark. My ultimate Valentine. The guy who makes me radiate joy every single day, when I'm smart enough to stop and take it in. That's my only problem. I don't stop long enough everyday to bask in my own happiness. I have no doubts as to who is primarily responsible for that happiness, aside from myself. That would be my husband. He supports me in everything I do. Even the things he doesn't like or agree with. He encourages me everyday to be happy. He loves me when I don't deserve it, and comes to my rescue every single time I need it. He IS Valentines Day EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'm lucky and I admit it. He may be a little lucky too, who knows.



To my darling, wonderful, courageous, handsome, smart and loving husband: I love you....

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
yeah, they were all yellow

Happy Valentines Day baby- with all the love I have in my being.
 
Love,
Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...