Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Italy, India and Indonesia

The three i's. Eat, Pray, Love is the newest addition to my bookshelf. If you haven't read this book, may I suggest with the sincerest hope that you go and get it as soon as you are done reading this post? OK. Good. Glad we're clear on that. Eat, Pray, Love is basically about a woman's journey across Italy, India and Indonesia to find herself. The author, Elizabeth 'Liz' Gilbert captured my heart immediately by describing her love for food and God. Two things I love more than anything as well.

Reading this book was really a moving, thoughtful and religous experience. Go get it. Quickly.


I mean, look at the cover art! pasta, prayer beads and flower petals. How can you go wrong?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...