Friday, January 23, 2009

Because I'm a psychic.

In tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy, (oh yeah, it's going to be one of those posts) we finally got an answer to why Dead Denny has been hanging around for so long. It wasn't because Izzie is crazy (or is it?), it wasn't because he wasn't really dead. No, it's because she's sick. (Here's the I told you, coming in three, two, one...) Holly, I TOLD YOU SHE HAD A BRAIN TUMOR! Producer Shonda Rimes denied this allegation earlier in the year after Katherine Heigel (Izzie) snubbed her award nomination, but now I'm thinking she's just a really good liar.

So is Izzie being killed off for a snub? Pursing more movie deals? There's only one way to find out! So, yep, I'll stay tuned. The next show doesn't air for another two weeks, and it's being linked in with Private Practice that night. Does anyone else hate it when they do that?

Also, where is George? I heard he (TR Knight) was leaving too. I miss 007!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...