Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009! Damn, I 'm old.

Happy New Year! We rang in the new year in style this year!! Happy 2009!!
This year for New Years Eve, my best friend Courtney invited me, my hubby and his bestie, Andrew up to her parents house for a celebration and a half. We got there a little late. I call it fashionable, Mark calls it rude. We were welcomed by a HUGE spread of spinach and artichoke pinwheels, vegetarian pizza (my personal fave) and lots of other yummy-yummy foods. Naturally, there was a lot of boozing and schmoozing, and Mark and I settled in just fine. Mark got to play the Wii with Steven and Semea, and Andrew was quite the success with little Olivia- she wouldn't let him out of her sight!


We were on Central time, but decided to celebrate with the rest of the eastern seaboard (and all of the friends we had left in the little K, so we were rushing around to get champagne opened and out into the living room to countdown with the rest of the folks. The following is the picture we captured at midnight.... Mark and I are both caught double fisting. He had a Jack and Coke in the hand that you can see and champagne in the other. I had beer in one had and champagne in the other. Obviously, we had a fantastic time!




It's the best I could do -for a kissing picture, with all that booze juggling!! I hope your 2008 was as fun, happy and memory filled as mine was. Here's to a devine 2009!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...