Thursday, January 15, 2009

In my face!

I just realized I need to share a little bit about myself with everyone. Here are a few of my favorite accomplishments throughout the years. I do hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.


I have met the tin man, the cowardly lion, and the scarecrow. Got my picture made with them, too. The wicked witch isn't as mean as everyone thinks she is.





I was Britney's stand in during that whole, shaved my head thing....poor thing. I'd do it again, sweetie. In a minute! Bless her heart!










The time I spent in Japan, as a geisha. Those were hard times....








The time I spent as a spy in the Miss United States Pageant. So glad I saved that girl!



They rewarded me too!! I was so proud!















Or the day I married my wolverine.... I remember it like it was yesterday....

My love to everyone....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...