Friday, January 23, 2009

things that piss me off ... read on...

These are in no particular order...

1. When someone feels the need to yell at me when I am trying to help. Decibel level must be
over 85.
2. Fleas/Mosquitoes. Seriously. What is the need for them? To make sure the world is more
disease ridden than it already is? Is that even possible?
3. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink. This makes for a wonderful cleanup the next day.
4. Ladies who don't wrap up their tampon applicators before throwing them in the garbage.
(and no, I don't care if you are in your own home. Just do it, OK?) Geez. No one wants to see
that! Were you born in a barn and then raised by cows?
5. Men who incessantly scratch and/or "rearrange" themselves in public. How would you like it
if I sat around doing that all day? And don't say you'd like it, because the dirty panty jokes
would ensue. I know they would.
6. People who do not adhere to the "good fences make good neighbors" way of living.
7. Homophobes. Get off your horse, cowboy. You've got a lot of learning to do.
8. Racists. See #7.
9. When someone does not show up for an appointment. Even worse, they don't call.
10. When you tell me I drive too slow. Well damn it! I told you to drive and you didn't want
to, so stop complaining!

I'm actually in a pretty good mood, these things just occurred to me and I thought I would share.
What pisses you off? I need feed back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...