Saturday, March 26, 2011

26

The weather today was uncooperative in the extreme. No photo shoot for me. : ( 

However, I made the BEST of my day and spent a good 4 hours snuggling with my main squeeze. We ordered pizza and watched part of the newest season of Weeds. Good times, seriously. I have been little more than a slug today and it has been fabulous. As Beth said, "How many opportunities do you get to spend snuggled up with your husband all day, especially on a Saturday?" I think I can go along with that. : )

There's still a minute possibility that DEC and I might get together and shoot something inside, so even though I really wanted to shoot outdoors, I will take what I can get. Maybe we'll do portraits. We'll see.

I hope you have enjoyed this rainy Saturday as much as I have. This rare gem of a day may be dreary, but sure did sparkle in my eyes!

*Gin Blossoms- Hey Jealousy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...