Friday, March 25, 2011

more practice and other fun things

10 minutes to spare! Day 24 was productive in an emotional way. I went back to the therapist this afternoon and she says (insert "my therapist says" joke here.) that I have made progress this week. Standing up for myself earns me a gold star! It's also frustrating though because I was like, "OK, what next?!" More of the same. Not that it's a bad thing, but I need more practice, I guess. It's like in school when the teacher assigned a book report not due for three weeks. I would go home and be done in a week. It's HARD knowing there's no goal day in sight and that I can easily beat that goal if I work hard enough. Sigh.... Therapy, man. I'm working on it.

In other news, my birthday is Monday! I'm so excited for this weekend. Mark's off, and we got plans! Tomorrow we are going to an auction and having dinner. Saturday I'm meeting a new friend and getting a photography lesson. This guy (Dec) from Virginia is cousin by marriage to a friend of mine and life long photo bug. He is coming in to visit and my sweet friend Beth and she arranged a lesson for me!  (Side note:  MANDY! I can't wait to see what I come up with, and yes, I promise to share any wealth of information I come across. I promise!) Sunday is still up in the air and Monday I am going to spend with Gia because we have the same birthday! 30 and 89, baby! Here we come!

So, Happy weekend to you!

*James Brown- Please, Please, Please

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...