Thursday, March 17, 2011

spring is in the air

Day 16. Today I had my second appointment with the psychologist and she has confirmed that I am crazy. : ) Just kidding, she says a lot that I'm not gonna talk about here, but I really like this chick. On to the rest of my day!

After my appointment, I came home and planted Cannes. I am super excited about this and pray that they bloom and don't get taken under my a hard freeze. Luckily, it's St. Patricks Day and that will keep LUCK on my side! I also dug up my elephant Ears and moved them to the other side of the house so that they have plenty of room to spread out. Those things get massive in the summer and they were just taking up too much room where they were residing. I put out more food in my bird feeder and checked the contents of my kitchen compost to see how it was coming along. It looks disgusting, so I am guessing that means I am right on target.


After all of that, I decided to go and lay in the backyard in this mess...


and Magoosley decided to join me.


I also took a few pictures of the cool stuff we bought to spice up our back porch...


There are two other signs, one that says, "You are making me nervous." and "People will tell you a lot if you listen." We found all of it at Burke's over in Rockwood for super cheap! The lizard is my favorite. : ) Aside from that, I have just been enjoying the sunshine. Mark has to work tomorrow and Saturday, not looking forward to that, but Coco is coming to stay Friday night and she and I are going for a hike and a picnic, best friend style. Those pictures should be entertaining.

Much love and rays of sunshine to you on this St. Patricks Day!

*Ace of Spades- Motorhead

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...