Monday, March 14, 2011

family stuff

Thirteen is traditionally an unlucky number. Today is not the thirteenth, it's the fourteenth. Today is the 13th day of 30 days of 30 and it was unlucky.....for my mom. This morning, my mom was in a wreck. She is at home resting now, but her car is probably totaled. I got the call at 6:31AM this morning. She was in the back of an ambulance headed to the hospital. Scared the living shit out of me. I made it the hospital at turtle pace. People were on their way to work and school and I hit every traffic zone imaginable. I'm really hoping I didn't get my picture taken for speeding. : (

Anyway, like I said, she's home resting now and going to be fine according to the doctor. I'm just so grateful she is OK. When I got home, I called my Aunt C. to tell her what had happened and we had the most amazing conversation. It felt so good to be able to confide in her and reconnect. I really needed that.

Keep my mama in your prayers.... Love to all...

*California Dreamin- The Mamas and The Papas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...