Sunday, March 27, 2011

shopping

Day 27. Mark took me shopping for my birthday today-which technically isn't until tomorrow, but I was game! We scoped out Old Navy and wouldn't you know, I didn't find anything I liked. : ( Highly unusual for me! I did find several things at borders I like though. The bookshelf is going to get some attention next month!










Mark got a book too.....



Isn't he cute? Anyway, after some serious book shopping and a fantastic hot chocolate, we headed to the Olive Garden and let me tell you. IT. WAS. SO. GOOD.  I haven't eaten there in probably two years or more and it was better than I remembered. I had raspberry tea, salad, bread sticks and Seafood Alfredo. MMMMmmmmmmmmm. : )  We are now home a getting ready to finish Season 6 of Weeds!

Another Post to come later on my year as a 29 year old. Should be insightful....and funny too, hopefully!

*What's the Frequency, Kenneth? - R.E.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...