Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flood Waters

I don't know what it is about thunderstorms that make me sleep so well. Yesterday I did not crawl out of bed until much later than I would like to admit. It was pouring. Raining cats and dogs. Like pouring piss out of a boot. I probably should have built an ark. My dogs did not want to go out into the rain, so they did the holding dance for about 30 minutes on the back porch until Saber finally gave in. Some things are just more important than being a diva, I suppose. The other dogs followed suit and I allowed them back inside for the rest of the day. It rained for what seemed like forever.... Mark got off of work early, and I asked him to please drive me around so I could get some pictures.

I am so glad he obliged me. The sky after this storm was breathtaking.

The field across from RCHS


The field in front of El-Jon

Beautiful Sky...also taken on El-Jon.

*Dream On- Aerosmith

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...