Tuesday, March 22, 2011

a lady, a baby, an older lady and some mexican

Holly took me out today for an early birthday lunch! It was absolutely yummy and she and I (and out super cute mini date, Ryan) had the best time. Anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE MEXICAN! We were able to eat outside on the patio and the weather was warm and lovely. Ryan pitched bits of his quesadilla and fries across the balcony to the birds. He kept asking us why the birds wouldn't come near him, and when we started laughing, he started laughing. He said, "that is SO funny, dude!" He truly is an amazing little boy. My sister has done an excellent job with him- but I could just be bias. : )

So, a big thank you goes out to my sister today! Thank you for the fun and wonderful lunch! Love ya, sis!

Now, I am planning on heading outside to plant a few more flowers. I hope the yard is full of them this year! 22 days down....less than a week until I am 30!

Get out and enjoy the sunshine!

*Be Somebody- Kings of Leon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...