Saturday, March 12, 2011

lovely eleven

Today (day 11!) has been lovely. Simply put, I have followed my own agenda, because Mark is working all day today and tomorrow. He took me out yesterday (after passing his CORE exam) and together we picked out some things for the back porch. We found some really cute signs and a few object de artos. We also got a center plate for our table and picked out some candles and beads to go in it. Today, after finishing The Girl That Kicked The Hornet's Nest, I got out on the back porch and started scrubbing away winters funk. It's simply glorious outside, and I don't want to waste too much time on the computer, so I will make the rest of my post quickly. I'm re-potting some geraniums to add to both the front and back porch and this evening I am spending with my lovely. I miss him when he works this much.....

Hope your day is going splendiddly....

*Slow Ride- Foghat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...